HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

December 6, 2016

Final Day on our Home for the Holidays Blog Hop!

Welcome to our final day, Day 13, on our Home for the Holidays Blog Hop!  I hope you have enjoyed our annual hop filled with some of the finest designers, offering some of the sweetest handwork designs just in time for the Holidays!  All the designers in the hop provided their complimentary designs just for you!  I want to be sure to give them a big thank you for all their time and effort they put in to make this hop Merry & Bright!  

Yesterday, Leonie shared some beautiful pictures of her family, where she lives & this adorable table mat.  The colors are so bright & cheery!  Again, if you missed any of the days, you can go back and click the links!


I love this time of year!  I love snow, the smell of a fresh cut pine tree, seeing the twinkling lights all aglow and I especially love seeing all the Christmas displays!  I couldn't wait to share a few pics from my fun & exciting teaching trip to Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe in Oregon!  I had the best time and wanted to give you a sneak peek from the shop & trip!  I will be posting more later in the week!  One thing I loved about the shop, was the vintage look it captured!  I think you will agree!  

I also love to collect vintage Christmas goods!  And as you can see below, this trip included hitting some great vintage shops!  I can't wait to share more on that, as well!  




Can you believe that Santa bread!  That is handmade!  I should have brought that home and shellacked it!  

Since many of you are waiting for my project.., I'll share my recipe and let you get right to it!  And....Please be sure to support us designers and like our blogs & follow us on Facebook and Instagram!  We promise to bring you more hops & inspiration!




The link for the project has been removed, since the hop is been over for quite some time.  It is now available as a pattern/kit purchase on our website!  Enjoy!
Www.buttermilkbasin.com

18 comments:

SCFQuilter said...

Thanks for the fun! I looked forward to every morning seeing the new blog, recipe and pattern. A wonderful Christmas memory for me was my mom baking Christmas cookies - she would have baked up everyone one of these sweet treats. Thank you again!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thank you for this adorable pattern and thank you for another great blog hop.

paulette said...

CUTE!! CUTE! CUTE! Thanks so much for this sweet Christmas wagon and for another very successful HOP!! I KNOW what an enormous amount of time it take to orchestrate this Hop and at such a busy time of the year too! We REALLY appreciate it! Wishing you all the best for greatest Christmas EVER! Thanks again!

Jacqueline said...

This hop has been so much fun and inspirational. Thank you and all the designers for all of their hard work and generosity to us out here in blog land.

Maggey and Jim said...

Another fav,, love it!

Jackie said...

Thank you for another wonderful hop! To all of the designers ~ thank you for the lovely patterns and recipes. Merry Christmas!!

Claire said...

Oh I love this one...so simple and sweet. The perfect little gift to whip up on a snowy day! Thank you so much for this and for all of the wonderful patterns and recipes that we all have received this year. Also, it is such fun looking back through the patterns from past blog hops and making them again. You have been spreading this joy for so many years now and we are all so lucky. Thanks again to all the designers and have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

This has been a lot of fun. Can't wait to try some of the recipes and stitch up the designs. Thank you so much.

Anne said...

Love this! Thank you so much for all you do!

Sandi said...

This is so sweet, I think I'm going to make it into a little pillow. Thanks for all the organization you did to make this such a great blog hop.

Have some lovely times to build memories with oner the Christmas holidays Stacy!

Joni said...

Thank you, Stacy, for hosting the blog hop and for the pattern and recipe. It was so fun to meet you and visit with you this past weekend and do some stitching on your project.. Also, big thanks to all the designers that participated in the blog hop.

Katherine said...

Thanks for a really great blog hop! Love the darling project you posted today!

Leratdesfils said...

Many, many thanks.

Bobbie said...

Thank you for such a darling pattern. Thank you and all of the designers for such nice patterns and recipe's. I sure enjoyed going to some of the sites of designers I had never been to but will start to follow. I look forward to next years Blog Hop! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Candee said...

THANK YOU STACY!!! This has been so much fun. I've looked forward to it everyday. All of you talented & generous designers gifted us with so many amazing designs & recipes. My sister-in-law (and friend) lives very far away & we shared our excitement across the miles.
All of your time & effort is very appreciated. Thank you for today's fantastic tree pattern & the delish candy idea too!

Loris said...

Thank you, Stacy! This has been so fun and inspiring! Merry Christmas!

Tammy in Ontario, Canada said...

Thanks for the hop. Love your project today. I have enjoyed seeing all the different designs from each of the designers

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Stacy, for hosting the blog hop and for the pattern and recipe. It was so fun to meet you and visit with you this past weekend and do some stitching on your project.. Also, big thanks to all the designers that participated in the blog hop.
golden slot mobile
gclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...