HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

December 3, 2016

Day 9 on our Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

Today is Day 9 on our fun & exciting Home for the Holidays Blog Hop!  I think it is so great that each day we bring you a free & unreleased pattern/project designed just for you & the hop!  So if you haven't taken a moment to thank the designers... Now would be a great time!  I'm sure they would appreciate the gesture!!!

Today I'll be keeping it simple as I'm
teaching in Oregon... so I'll get right to it!!!!

I just loved Kathy's project!  Cookies for Santa!  How cute!!!  Again, if you missed any previous days... just go back and click the links to take you to the designers pages!


Up today is my friend Sheri, from Calico Moon!  She loves to create and work with wool!  I hope she's whipped up something great for you all!!!  Here is her recipe & link!  Happy hopping!  See you back here tomorrow!!!






5 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks so much for this cute pattern, Sheri and Stacy. I'm going to add it to my bowl stuffers. Love it! Merry Christmas!

Jackie said...

Sheri ~ Thank you for the cute pattern!

And Stacy ~ Thank you for a wonderful hop!

SCFQuilter said...

This is great! But you need to slow down.... I can't bake cookies that fast :) My husband is loving the challenge however!!

Sharon Pack said...

Thank you so much Sheri and Stacy....loving the designs! You guys are great!

Unknown said...

Sheri and Stacy thank you so much. Love the pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...