HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

July 18, 2016

Summer Blog Hop {Day 11}


Welcome to {Day 11} on our Summer Blog Hop!  I can't believe we have enjoyed 10 days of it already!!!  Don't worry though... We still have a few fantastic designers left on our hop!  So please keep stopping by this week for more fun!  Then don't forget!!!!...  Our "Christmas in July" Event starts on Friday!  More fun!!!
I sure enjoyed Kathy's post & project!  If you missed it, or had problems with the link that I posted in error, be sure to go back to yesterday's blog post and click the link!   Luckily, I was able to correct it, as soon as I found out it went to her website!  Sorry!  Please be sure and visit her blog!!!!  Here is the sweet design she designed for the hop!

Today features the lovely Kathy, from The Cottage at Cardiff Farms!   Kathy loves working with fibers and wool!  She also has such an eye for color and does beautiful work!

I can't lie... I was excited (as I am every night) and I went and peeked to see if she had her post/project up yet!  (I thought she might, as it's 3:20 am central time here!!!)  And guess what!!!  She did!  You're going to LOVE it!  It's just a perfect slice of summer!!!

 Now scroll down, click the link & get over to her blog and enjoy the post!



See you again tomorrow!!!!!

{Day 1}
July 8th * Quilts by Cheri
{Day 2}
July 9th * Calico Moon
{Day 3}
July 10th * Gail Pan Designs
{Day 4}
July 11th * Heartspun Quilts
{Day 5}
July 12th * Crabapple Hill
{Day 6}
July 13th * Notforgotten Farm
{Day 7}
July 14th * Wooden Spool Designs
{Day 8}
July 15th * Plum Cute Designs
{Day 9}
July16th * Lynette Anderson Designs
{Day 10}
July 17th * Kathy Schmitz 
{Day 11}
July 18th * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
{Day 12}
July 19th Leonie Bateman Designs
{Day 13}
July 20th * Ali Strebel Designs
{Day 14}
July 21st * Buttermilk Basin

1 comment:

Claire said...

Kathy Cardiff and Taylor have such wonderful designs! What a perfect sewing kit for summer. Such fun! Since comments on her blog are turned off I will send my thanks via your blog, Stacy. What a great stash of patterns we are receiving. Many thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...