HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

March 6, 2015

Pin Cushions & Mini Quilt in the HOP!

Hello Everyone!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start! 
Both my girls made it safely to their destinations... so now I can relax!  My oldest daughter is with her orchestra class in LA and my youngest went to Florida with family friends!  It is just George, myself & the critters!!!  We have not been kid-less since I don't know when!!! 
 
Thank you all for the awesome comments so far on our "LUCKY" Friday post!  Since I am pre-setting this and Friday is not over yet - I will be posting the winner sometime after this posts!  So bear with me!  It will be up in no time!
 
In the meantime... the blog hop is going on! 
Remember to go to each designer and click their links for each pattern!  You are also welcomed to print off their recipe too and add it to your collection of recipes!  One can never have too many recipes!  And don't forget to share our hop with your friends!  We don't want anyone to miss out on all these darling patterns!
 
I thought Kathy's post & project was so springy!!  Pin cushions are also one of my FAV things!  Here is her pin cushion!  Did you see all her sweet flowers in bloom?  We still have snow!  But there is hope!!!!  I can see some grass peeking thru!!!


 
Up next is Tara from Sew Unique Creations!  It is so good to have her back in the hop!  She is such a swell & talented gal!!! 
 
Here is her Q & A
 
Tell us briefly about yourself…  - Pattern Designer since 1997, Mommy to 2 awesome kids and 2 adorable doggies!
 
Favorite medium to work in? - Wool and Cotton fabric
 
What inspires you? = Nature and my surroundings
 
Indispensable tool? - fabric sizing or starch, rotary cutter 
 
Your design style in 3 words? - traditional, primitive, laid back country
 
On the drawing board? - 4 new designs for magazine submissions
 
You collect? - antiques of all kinds and fabric of course!
 
On your bucket list? - go zip lining, learn to ski, ride in a hot air balloon and rock climbing
 
Once again... HOP on over to Tara's blog to read more about her and download this darling mini quilt pattern!  A little something for all you cotton lovers!  So great!!!
 

 
See you tomorrow as the "HOP" continues...

March 1 * Quilts By Cheri
March 2 * Plumcute Designs
March 3 * Gail Pan Designs
March 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
March 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
March 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
March 7 * Sew Unique Creations
March 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
March 9 * Heartspun Quilts
March 10 * Notforgotten Farm
March 11 * Crabapple Hill
March 12 * Threadwork Primitives
March 13 * Buttermilk Basin
March 14 * Calico Moon

 




 

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I have finished two projects and have a few more to go. The hop and the wool projects on Facebook keep my hands busy and now i have some fun new things to decorate with.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...