HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

March 12, 2015

New Designer in the hop!!!!

Hello!!!  It's another fantastic day in our Spring Thyme Blog Hop!  Meg just shared her pansy needle keep with us and today I'm introducing you to a new and talented needle worker!!  {Keep reading and be sure to click her link below to head to her blog!}
Today we were commenting at the shop how fast this hop seems to be flying by!  I can't believe we are down to two of us after today!  Let's enjoy it while we can gals!!!

Today was a great day at the shop!  Jodi and I worked all day until we finished up 3 small quilts!  They are ready for the quilter!  Yeehaw!  I love progress!!!  I know you are going to love these quilts too!  They are a little different then the norm- so it will be fun to see what you think!!!  I'm back at the shop in the morning for another day of sewing/picking out binding etc with Kelly!  

I'm so excited for you to meet my sweet friend Nan, from Threadwork Primitives!  She's a very talented needle worker!  I know you will just love her and her work! 

Everyone, please welcome Nan to our fantastic hop!!! 

Q & A 

Tell usbriefly about yourself… 

Hello, I'm Nan Lewis of Threadwork Primtives and so happy to be apart of this Spring Thyme Blog Hop.

One of my favorite hobbies is gardening.  I wish I had more time for it, but I love to get out there and get my hands dirty.  So, I'm looking forward to some warmerweather.

Favorite Medium to work in?  Cross Stitch....oh how I love linen and floss

What inspires you?  Antique Needlework has always been a great inspiration to me.

Indispensable tool?  My 45-Degree Angle quilting ruler

Your Design style in 3 words? Perfectly Primitive

On the drawing board?  A funand easy cross stitch kit for Spring

Youcollect?  Too many things....but my most teasured are my antique sewing notions

On your bucket list?  To get out to visit as many cross stitch shops as I can this year. 

Please click her link and head over to her blog for your pattern & recipe!  Enjoy!!
www.threadworkprimitives.blogspot.com

See you tomorrow as the "HOP" continues...
 
March 1 * Quilts By Cheri
March 2 * Plumcute Designs
March 3 * Gail Pan Designs
March 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
March 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
March 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
March 7 * Sew Unique Creations
March 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
March 9 * Heartspun Quilts
March 10 * Notforgotten Farm
March 11 * Crabapple Hill
March 12 * Threadwork Primitives 
March 13 * Buttermilk Basin

March 14 * Calico Moon

2 comments:

Joan A. said...

No link!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say I love the sew along. I just have one question about the patterns when you print them out. The last pattern came out 5 long by 3 wide. Is that correct? Thank you. Candy😊😊😊😊

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...