HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

August 8, 2014

Barn Event Sneak Peak! :)

Kathy and I took a drive over to the Brickhouse Getaway on Tuesday!  I've been so excited to share this lovely vintage venue with you!  It is unlike no other and there is a cute story of how this gem of a place actually was meant to find me for this event!  Hint: I grew up with the owner!!! {Small world!}. I will share more of that at the event!  I really want to share these pics with you so you can have a better visual of just how cool and great this event will be!  It really is a warm and inviting place for you all to come, gather, shop and hopefully look at quilts!  The workshop area is upstairs and the lower level will be filled with wool, fabric, kits, floss, new bb designs, primitives, jewelry, florals and home decor!  I strongly encourage you to take a drive out to the country, have lunch at the drive in, hit the orchard and wind the day down with a lovely boat cruise!  I know I really am looking forward to this event!  My heart and soul are being poured into it!  :) Enjoy the pics.. Vision is BB style! :)







2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Looks wonderful - wish I could be there.

Charlotte

Meg Hawkey said...

Oh man! I wish I could come to this!, it's going to be beautiful and fun, and a boat cruise??? Seriously? I'm so stinking jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...