HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

May 28, 2014

Just hanging with more Rock Stars!!

Here are a few more pics... Gail Pan again (one can never get too much of that girl!!!)  Marie-Claude Picon-Iperti who is the most gorgeous French gal you will ever meet!  She is so sweet, brought me some cool goods and I am happy to be working on a project with her!!!  Then, does anyone not know who Tim Holtz is?  He is just great!  Had a blast catching up with him talking about junking!  Ordered his fabric line too for the Basin!  And then the loveliest gals, also from France... My Simply Vintage Magazine gals!  I could just listen to them talk to me all day long!  I love those gals!  So yes, you can expect to see more of my designs in the upcoming issues!  I am a lucky, lucky girl to be able to hang with all these cool peeps!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...