HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 29, 2012

Make It Take Its!

 
 
Just letting you know we are THRILLED that our workshop on Saturday is filling up!!!! 
We still have room so feel to email me if you are interested! 
You should see Karen's cute decoration ideas... DARLING! 
And... I am cruising right along on my parts too!!!
 
ALSO - Do to the overwhelming requests we have decided
we will be adding Make It Take Its! 
They will be available for sure on Saturday
if you would like to stay and enjoy the afternoon stitching. 
If you twist my arm...
I am sure I could have some ready for you
if you want to pick them up either of the other two days too!!!


 

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so excited I can hardly wait to come. I hope the weather will be good for traveling that weekend and that you still have me counted as coming
Thanks,
Karen from Omaha NEp

Miss Stacy said...

Hey! You bet I do! We will start crossing our fingers the weather holds out for your venture to MN! We are so glad to hear you will be coming!!! SEE YOU SOON! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...