HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

October 28, 2012

Halloween Party/Market

Happy Halloween!
This time of year is always bittersweet for me!  It is my favorite time of the year hands down!  It is the start to the Holiday Season in my books!  It's also time for our Annual Halloween Party!  For me- I have two young girls at home and each fall I have to choose between going to exhibit at Fall Quilt Market/Festival or choose to stay home with the family and continue on our tradition with the girls... Even tho I love what I do, and do hope one day to vend at fall market... I can honestly say nothing can compare to seeing the kiddos each year all smiles and in their silly costumes!  It warms my heart and makes me giggle!  We always have a blast, enjoy home cooked goodies, spooktacular games and just enjoy catching up and seeing how much each of them has grown from year to year!  So for now...  I will treasure these memories and take pride in being a good momma! ;). Happy Halloween! :)

Most of the kiddos and their candy coated pumpkins! :)





4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I miss getting trick or treaters, but most of the kids are gone in our neighborhood and this year the kids will be getting a major storm so I doubt anyone will be out.

Debbie

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Stacy,
How cute they all are. This is one descision you will never regret! Enjoy them, they grow up way to fast. Fall is a wonderful time of year,

Mary-Kay said...

I think you made the right choice. Nothing better that the children on Halloween and it's something they will always remember. We always took pictures of the neighbourhood kids, all dressed up and it's fun to look back and say remember this!

Miss Stacy said...

@Mary Kay! Thanks! Lookin back at those pictures is just the best!!! And they are only young once! Just finished carving the pumpkins tonight!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...