HomeBOMEventsTeaching/SpeakingStudio HoursWebsiteEtsy

November 26, 2010

Welcome Everyone to Day 8 of the 
Quilt Designer Holiday Blog Hop!  

I hope you all are enjoying the last 7 projects and yummy recipes!  Lisa's project is just perfect for giving a special someone on your list a batch of any one (or even better... a mixture) of these 12 recipes!  How clever was that?  I can't wait to see the next four projects!  It's been such a blast!  And - how cool is it that you can sign in from anywhere and create a blog post!  Simply amazing!!!  

Our eighth Designer is 
Hometown * Apopka, FL

Lynda is truly a kindred spirit!

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live close to Mickey Mouse's house...  Well, just ask Lynda when you are stopping her blog, as she lives about an hour away from Walt Disney World!  (My girls would sooo love to live there!!!)  Her location is to die for as she also lives about an hour away from both the East and the West coasts of Florida.  Too cool!  
It's hard to believe that this gal (who lives in such a warm weather climate) comes up with some of the most amazing primitive, warm & inviting designs.  
I feel like she should be a Minnesotan! 

Lynda is A*W*E*S*O*M*E!  
She is kind, loving and a bundle of energy & inspiration!  That girl is just exciting to be around!  You can feel her energy & tell she loves what she does!  I have admired her work for years and love having her a part of this blog hop!  

I find it so neat how many of us, including Lynda, come from generations of quilt makers.  Ever since I seen this quite some time ago on her website, 
I knew we were "kindred spirits"...

How cute is Minnie? Thanks Lynda for the sharing this with us!
Quilting has been in our family for a very long time.  My Gramma, Minnie Jeanette Cameron, shown in this picture, belonged to quilt group known as the Mission Quilters Society.  My Aunt Roma, also a member, has told me of the times they would make quilts to be sent overseas during World War II.

It's so rewarding to know that quilts have played a very big part in our heritage ~ Lynda Hall

So grab a piece of leftover pumpkin pie and head on over to Lynda's blog.... and be sure to go to her website (it is so prim and vintage) you will need hours to look through it all!!!  From the Homeplace... to the Pantry she has something for everyone!  

Ho Ho Ho!!  Santa's on his way....







4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love Lynda's patterns and her little snowman is so wonderful, definitely a must do for christmas.

Debbie

Blinky said...

I just printed off Chilly the snowman! How adorable Linda!! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I love primitive quilting...and just found the Blog!!! How exciting!

cathlynbacks said...

Thank you for producing the wonderful holiday hop! Please make it a tradition.
- And another thanks for offering the snowman kits.
Cathlyn

KarenQ said...

This is an adorable mitten! I must make it. I hope to win one of your give-aways. Thanks for such an awesome blog and a wonderful Blog Hop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...